Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Drippy the Dog?

CLICK STRIP TO ENLARGE
Many years ago now, I did a series of strips where Bernard and his family went to a Disney-esque theme park that similarly banned dogs. In that story, Dandy was able to walk right in, having been mistaken for a park mascot character. As such, in THIS story, Bernard is weary of mascots. It seems a logical extension.

I also hope that folks don't get upset that I'm using the idea of PTSD in a lighthearted way here. I am well aware of the reality of such traumas and don't want it thought that I'm making fun of those WITH real PTSD. (I have been diagnosed with it myself.)

___________________________

And remember that you can also read NEW strips a week ahead of their premier AND help support the continued adventures of Dandy & Company by becoming a PATREON Patron! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment